I got a new job
After many months of prayer and trying to decide what to do with my job, God led me straight to where he wants me to be. Here is the story.....I have been struggling with my job since I moved to the 3am-11am shift M-F back in January. But I continued to have faith this is what God wanted me to do. I have learned so much and really enjoy what I had been doing but I was beginning to wear down. There has been talk that my company will move into the city after Labor Day and we are currently on the outside of the city. Which is awesome in one sense because it will be right down the road from my new place but I still was torn on what to do. Then the talk was my department only would move further away from the city. In the end it would be an 80 mile round trip for me and doing it at 2am. I felt like God was telling me somegthing. I began to dread the job hunt knowing how it was not easy last time. But I continued to pray and knew I had time.
Well just so happens my first boss in this company had a job opening. It is a trainer for all for the employees out in our field. Which is so cool because I get to see all our companies we do business for. It is requires about 80% traveling a year. I will more than likely have all holidays off(which I do not now). Another great point is that they try to schedule you 2 weeks away and 1 week home where you do NOTHING. There are times I will not get to come back to home on the weekends but not always. It is not a stressful job and most times we are there for support. I am excited b/c we have so many locations in many different cities that I would never imagine going to. I definitely feel like God called me to this. He knew all a long I was not done with being an asset to this company. As of right now it is a year commitment and after that there are many different things I can do. I officially start in the training department at the end of the month.
Now we move to our new place next week and do you think I have started the packing. Nope. I have been just so tired and then I got sick and I am still recovering from that. Hopefully this weekend B and I will get this done...wait we HAVE to get it done. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home