A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Sunday, June 18, 2006

My new place

I am completely moved out and moved in. I turned in my keys after hours of cleaning my apartment. B's place is not completely done yet. We will clean after work tomorrow. Our goal is every night to do one room in the new place. But right now I just want to do nothing. I am exhausted from four days of moving.

On a happier note I love the townhome. It reminds me of a small house. So much room and so many different ways we can do things. And knowing B and I are going to be living together forever is pretty exciting too. I know this was not the ideal way but it is not too much longer till this is official. Yay! I love him.

2 Comments:

At Tue Jun 20, 09:07:00 PM , Blogger L said...

Finally your move is over! . . except for getting settled, but that part should be a lot more fun!

 
At Fri Jul 14, 07:53:00 AM , Blogger L said...

Hey girl, where are you? I need updates.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home