A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Jam packed weekend

So I had Friday off and ran around and did errands. Almost had a heart attack when I got my BCP. They cost $30 versus my old pills that were $15. I did some research on my insurance and these are very expensive pills so the discount is only to $30. Man I was not happy but not sure if I will stay on this pill yet. Giving it another month and seeing if my body likes it. I have to remind myself there are many good reasons that I am paying $30 for these pills. This new pill gives me a period for only 3 days which is great.

Friday evening I cooked dinner and then we had the neighbors over for a friendly game of trivial pursuit. Saturday morning I woke up cooked breakfast and we headed out shopping. Finished our shopping for Hawaii I think. hehe Then we had some friends from B's department at work over for a BBQ at the pool. We had a great time. I love entertaining. It was a minature party to prepare me for B's 30th birthday party in 3 weeks.

Today I have cleaned the whole apartment because I will in Reno, NV for the next 3 weeks. I leave tomorrow morning and come back on Thursday and leave again Sunday and come back the 18th. Yes this is the day before the big birthday party. I will be tired and have a million thins to do in a few hours, but heck I am not complaining. This trip to Reno is going to be so awesome.

Now what for dinner.....

2 Comments:

At Tue Aug 01, 06:23:00 PM , Blogger L said...

I suck at Trivial Pursuit! It sounds like a fun game for smart people, though :) I've always wished I could play.

Have fun in Reno. Will you be blogging?

 
At Wed Aug 02, 08:39:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not know that B. was a Leo too. My b'day is the 17th. Wish ya'll were here for the party.

Lisa & I want to stow away in your luggage and go to Hawii too. :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home