Hawaii pics finally
Yes it has been a very long time but I promise I am going to start blogging again. Here are a few pictures from Hawaii and then I will do another entry with the latest on my life. Let's just say Hawaii was so awesome and I can not wait to go back. We are planning a trip probably in 2010 before my friend moves away. We took over 400 pictures so it was hard to choose just a few.

Arriving in Hawaii and get lei'ed!

Pearl Harbor....all I can say is that it is an unbelievable feeling that comes over you when you step on board.

On top of Diamond Head Crater. Man the hike was a killer.

Waikiki Beach

Sea turtles that were everywhere in the water.

Chinaman's Hat

Sunset Dinner Cruise

Hawaii Sunset

Isn't this beautiful.

We took an hour long Submarine ride and saw 2 sharks while 120 feet below.

We took an hour long helicopter ride over Oahu and it was so beautiful and even more awesome to see all the places we had been from the air.

Yes this waterfall is pretty sad, there hadn't been rain in weeks. I really wanted to go swimming in a waterfall but we couldn't in any of them since it had not rained.

We took a 2 hour horseback ride through this beautiful ranch used for many movies and TV shows. Jurassic Park, King Kong, 50 First Dates, Pearl Harbor, and Lost to name a few.

Our last night at a Luau. The pig was so good and really was cooked in the ground.

3 Comments:
I'm so glad you finally posted Heather! Your trip looks like SO much fun! Hawaii is definitely on the top of my list as a place I want to visit.
I hope B proposes soon! :)
I FINALLY get to see pics!! YAY!! They look awesome! Can't wait to see them all.
WEow I have been in Hawaii for 3 years and you have done more than I have. I still have not gone to the Arizona, I don't think they would welcome me there with 4 rambunctious kids! I have not climbed diamond head,and have not been on a helicoptor tour. In fact I cannot even remember the last time I have even been to the beach. How sad! Looks like you had a great trip!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home