I went to Kailua! It was cloudy when I went, though, and my friend and I weren't that impressed as a result. We left it after about 10 minutes and went to Waikiki beach, where we surfed. :)
I have family who lives on Oahu not far from Kailua. Did you go to Haunauma Bay? They live right by it. Or Diamond Head? In fact, if you're in Waikiki facing Diamond Head, if you look at the bottom of it, you'll see one house with a red roof. That's my aunt and uncle's house!
That is a great beach, but my favorite is Bellows beach it is just up the road a bit. It is a militery beach and you need an id to gte on. But it has great boogie boarding, white sand, no rocks, and a beer store in walking distance. Life does not gett better then a couple Coronas on the beach!
2 Comments:
I went to Kailua! It was cloudy when I went, though, and my friend and I weren't that impressed as a result. We left it after about 10 minutes and went to Waikiki beach, where we surfed. :)
I have family who lives on Oahu not far from Kailua. Did you go to Haunauma Bay? They live right by it. Or Diamond Head? In fact, if you're in Waikiki facing Diamond Head, if you look at the bottom of it, you'll see one house with a red roof. That's my aunt and uncle's house!
That is a great beach, but my favorite is Bellows beach it is just up the road a bit. It is a militery beach and you need an id to gte on. But it has great boogie boarding, white sand, no rocks, and a beer store in walking distance. Life does not gett better then a couple Coronas on the beach!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home