A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Margaritas

To celebrate my last day of filling in for my friend that was on maternity leave, we went and had margaritas and Mexican at Gloria's last night. It was also to celebrate her birthday which was last week. $3 margaritas who can beat that. Had way too many but it was so much fun.

Today I am cleaning up as much as I can downstairs. My dad arrives for a business trip at 1 today. He will be staying with us Friday night and Saturday night so I will worry about the upstairs later. I can't wait to see him.

Now off to clean.....

1 Comments:

At Tue Nov 07, 11:35:00 PM , Blogger my life is brilliant said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's funny that you were at Gloria's last night ... I was there too! Which one were you at?

(P.S. I also enjoyed a margarita!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home