A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What was I thinking!

Ok so with this job I am able to have days off at a time. And I have enjoyed those days because usually there is so much to do since I am gone a lot. Well today I am bored. So bored I want to scream. Actually been bored for a few weeks now since I was working the weekends. Next week I will be working all 5 days and I am so excited. I cleaned the whole 3 floors in this townhouse yesterday and so that left nothing for today. I am not seeing my dad again till Friday at lunch. So I just sit here play on the internet, watch TV and all in silence. I know there are people saying I am nuts. I always said I would love to be a stay at home mom. And I know I will be busier when there are kids....wait if there are ever kids. I wanted mainly to stay home with them because I do not want my kids raised by strangers. Neither B or I have family here so that would be our dilemma. I don't mind sending them to preschool where they are learning but I do not want a daycare where they are just watching my child. But I could not stay at a home forever. I need people interaction. What was I thinking!!

2 Comments:

At Thu Nov 09, 12:29:00 PM , Blogger my life is brilliant said...

I know what you mean. I was part time for quite a while when I first moved here. Everyone was like, "It must be so nice to have Monday and Tuesday off. I'm so jealous."

Whatever! I have to be working. I couldn't get another part-time job because I worked extra days enough that I would lose money because I probably wouldn't make as much an hour at a different part-time job. So I sat. At home. By myself. Or I went to the mall -- anything to be around people. But the mall wasn't always a good choice.

If you're really bored, you can pick up my pants from the alteration place. The lady closes at 6. I'm just leaving work then! I'll be gone on Saturday, and she's closed on Sunday! What kind of crap is that?

 
At Fri Nov 10, 01:16:00 PM , Blogger Alyssa said...

Well let me just tell you as a stay at home mom, I never have a moments of silence. There is always so much going on. Trust me you will have no time to get bored. Trade places with you for a day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home