A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Monday, November 13, 2006

So upset!

So this weekend with dad went pretty well. I forget how tiring it can be to have company b/c I am such a people pleaser and want everyone to be happy. So when he left yesterday I was a little cranky and just wanted to curl up by myself and destress. Well I started watching a movie on TV and realized a show I wanted to watch came on in the middle of it. So I ran downstairs set the recorded and went on about my business.

BIG MISTAKE!!!

About 4 hours later I was not being a nice person to B and we were having an argument. Well he left to get gas and gave me a chance to breathe. I sat on the couch and looked at the TV and I all I could say was Sh!t!!!!! We had showed my dad our hour long helicopter ride from Hawaii and I never thought 2x that it was in the VCR. I thought oh wait I didn't rewind it. WRONG!! I just started crying uncontrollable and calling B and he was not answering. I start watching the tape through my tears and saw that about half is gone.

B finally answers and races home. He just took me in his arms and told it was ok and comforted me. I still could not stop crying and then he said didn't the other couples on our helicopter ride buy a tape. I said yes. So he calls the helicopter place and gets as much info from them as he can on the couples. (Get this now they do them on DVD's not VHS and would have had a copy of that) He is going to try to track one of the couples down and try to get us a copy. I know to some this might seem petty heck we almost did not buy it but it was something special that can not be replaced. B was so good and it made us forget the argument all together. He just kept telling me he will fix this and make it better.

I am still so upset but staying positive that we can fix this. Keep your fingers crossed please.

3 Comments:

At Tue Nov 14, 05:31:00 PM , Blogger my life is brilliant said...

Oh, good luck! I'm sorry. I hope B finds a new copy. Sounds like he's doing a great job trying.

 
At Wed Nov 15, 09:49:00 PM , Blogger L said...

agh! how sick to your stomach you must've felt! i really hope you can get another copy!!

 
At Thu Dec 14, 05:34:00 PM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

Oh my gosh, I am SICK reading this!!! How awful! I would have been a BASKET CASE!!! I really hope yall get another copy!! xoxox

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home