A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Monday, November 20, 2006

Broken Fridge!

Yes our Fridge went out this weekend after a huge shopping trip for the whole Thanksgiving week. We bought so much food to feed us and his family. On Friday it was making funny noises so I went down to the office and told them about it well the maintence guy never showed up. The noise kept getting louder and louder Friday night so Brian went in on Saturday and complained. They said the maintence guy does not work weekends but call him on the emergency beeper if it got worse. Well we never heard the noise again but Saturday night before we out for the night I noticed the ice cream was soft like soft serve. It was not like it was completely out but definitely not cooling like it should be. So when we got back and we called him. Then Sunday morning he came and replaced the Fridge. Luckily we did not lose anything but things were not as cold as they should be so I am a little nervous if anything got ruined or not. The new one is working great.

B has been working all weekend on huge project so we didn't have much time for goofing around except for Saturday night out with a some friends. His parents will be here tomorrow and I have barely gotten started cleaning. I keep getting distracted!!!

2 Comments:

At Wed Nov 22, 02:24:00 AM , Blogger Alyssa said...

Glad you got a new fridge in time for Turkey Day!

 
At Thu Nov 23, 10:48:00 AM , Blogger my life is brilliant said...

I'm glad you got a new refrigerator before everything spoiled. I'm sure once it's all cooked, it'll be fine.

Hapy Thanksgiving!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home