Hot Car
When I went to California in December I am walking out in the dark at the rental and I didn't even look to see what car Avis had given me. The week before I had a PT Cruiser....barf....I hated it. I felt like such a dork riding in it. I see a PT crusier in the line I am walking down on and I am furious. Then wait that is not me. I have the candy apple red 2-door Pontaic G6. It is fully loaded. I called B and said your girlfriend is so hot right now. He just laughed when I told him why. Let's jusy say I got looks everywhere all week long. And I am not big on buying American made cars but I really enjoyed this one.

2 Comments:
Don't knock American-made cars ;) GM is awesome! I've had nothing but good experiences. The G6 is my next car I'm hoping (in a few years when I buy used). Glad you got a good car to drive around!
I totally thought of you because I had a friend in town who had a rental PT Cruiser, and she totally hated it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home