A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Monday, January 08, 2007

Credit Card Paid Off

Yay!!! I finally paid my credit car off that I could not begin to tell you what was even on it. I know it sounds impossible how I did this in the busiest month of the year (December) but I did. Yes it caused me to be tight on money at the beginning of the month because I was not charging anything I bought. I am glad I finally have that off my back. With my sister's wedding coming up I am going to try not to put anything on it. Yes this could be hard but this is my goal. So far I am keeping too it. Now one day maybe I will be rid of student loans. I will keep dreaming of that day.....

2 Comments:

At Mon Jan 08, 09:27:00 PM , Blogger L said...

How funny that you just wrote this, because I just started a money makeover book tonight. I've just GOT to pay off my credit card debt!

 
At Mon Jan 15, 09:52:00 PM , Blogger my life is brilliant said...

I'm definitely wishing this was me. Do you want to pay off mine now?

(Hey, it was worth a shot!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home