Please pray for my baby sister
Monday my baby sister's best friend (and our across the street neighbor) since was she was 6 was killed in horrible car wreck. She swerved off the road and lost control of the car and slammed into a tree. She was 17. She had her little sister in the back seat and her boyfriend in the passenger seat. Little sister made it out with a broken arm and the boyfriend was a little banged up. She died on impact.
My little sister is having a hard time. This girl was her best friend and practically her only friend. They did everything together. As I say this my sister was in the car with her before this happened. She was supposed to go with her to pick up the little sister. She decided not to go since the boyfriend was going and her friend dropped her off at her boyfriend's house.
Please pray for my sister in this difficult time. The 5 year anniversary of our grandma's death was Friday. She was so close to our grandma as well that is has been difficult ever since then. The last year she has made remarkable change in her life and her friend was a huge impact on that. She now feels like her 2 best friends were taken from her and doesn't understand why.
Also with my other sister's wedding 1 week away this is going to be a very difficult time for my whole family

4 Comments:
Oh no. How sad. She is in my thoughts and prayers, as well as her best friend's family.
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that. You all will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers, and her friend's family. I'm so glad your sister wasn't in that car.
How awful. I am so so sorry. I'm headed to bed, and she'll be in my prayers tonight.
Wow that is such sad news. I don't know how people get over things like that, I guess they never do but time heals them.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home