"The elevator is no longer for passenger use"
This morning I get to work, park on the very bottom of the parking deck, walk up a flight of stairs to the first parking deck with an elevator and what do I see but this message on the elevator. "The elevator is no longer for passenger use". GRRR I had been parking near the service elevator b/c by the time I get to work there is no spaces near the front. I stare for few minutes and start trekking up 3 more flights of stairs. Let me just say these stairs are not inviting and at dark would actually be kind of scary. I get to the top and I am out of breath. Wait what is wrong here, I have been working out a lot more here lately. I guess I still need to shape up. So from now on I will be trekking 4 flights of stairs when I have to go to the office. I know in a few months I will be so glad I did this. I am thinking man my legs are going to be FINE.
I am enjoying work even more lately. Since we moved to the our new office in the middle of December, I have my own cube. It is so big and spacious. I have not had my own space since my last job. Since I started with this company almost 3 years ago I have been sharing with a huge group of people and then this new job we just didn't have enough space for me to have a place in the old office until now. I know it sounds stupid but I am loving it!

1 Comments:
Every little bit counts! Your legs and toosh will be in awesome shape soon! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home