Happy Early V-day to me!
Ok let me just state for the record that I do not care for this holiday. Yes I have a boyfriend but I still think it is a wasteful and expensive holiday. Flowers are too expensive that day. And the rest of the crap out there is junk. I want him to buy me something nice just cause not because it is the holiday. Yes I do appreciate if he does buy something for that day but I do not expect it.
This year we were saying no gifts but I had already bought him something that I knew he wanted and I couldn't afford to add it to his Christmas gifts. Well Saturday night I am getting ready and my expensive straightner he bought me 2 Christmas ago was crapping out. Actually been crapping out for over 6 months but this time for good!!! After all the money I am spending on my sister's wedding I don't have enough to go get another good one like a CHI. Yes I could go charge it but that is something I refuse to do right now. So B asked me what am I going to do. I told him I just would go get a cheap one until I can buy a nice one. He then looks at me and says can I tell you something. He tells me he was planning on getting me a CHI for V day. He was hoping my old one would make it till then but it didn't. So Sunday we went and picked mine out. I love it. It is firey red!!

2 Comments:
Yay!! B to the rescue!
I have the blue nano one. I WISH mine was red.
YAY!!! Chis are the BEST!!!! No other brand will I ever buy!!! Can't wait to see you friday!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home