TIVO
I love it! When we went to Hawaii in August, my friend had it. I told B that is so what we need. I could record every show that I enjoy and watch them when there is nothing on tv. B was not sold on the idea but then a month ago he decides this is a great idea. I think more because he thinks he came up with it. LOL He set it up on Saturday and it has been awesome just for the TV guide that we never had. I love knowing what I am watching and what it is about. And this week since I am traveling, it is recording things I can't watch while on the road. On a sad note my VCR I bought with high school graduation money almost 9 years ago has been retired. It is still in great working condition and I used it all the time. But now we can record so much more. :)

3 Comments:
Yay! I have yet to enter the TIVO world, but I'm sure that won't be for too much longer. K will be reassigned SOMEWHERE (who knows where) at the end of this year. He'll move off, and I'll probably join him a couple months later (which will be this time next year). We'll have TIVO. He's already said he's getting it when he moves.
I'm sure life with TIVO is perfect. :) Until then, it's a VCR and tapes for me! (I feel so behind the times every time I say I recorded something!)
I watch two shows on tv, and can't live without this sucker! It is the BEST INVENTION EVER!!!! So glad yall got it!!!
I can't believe you lived this long without TIVO I could never go back. Probably the best invention ever!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home