A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Billy Bobs

This past weekend Allison’s brother was in town. I have always considered in my little brother and was sad I had to miss out on most of his visit since I was in Florida. But Saturday night she as taking him to Ft. Worth to Sundance Square for sushi and then to the stockyards and of to Billy Bobs. I told B I have never been and this would be a perfect time to go.

I really did enjoy it. Ft. Worth is definitely a very neat city. The stockyard area is just so cute. I am glad to say I have finally been to Billy Bobs. Chris Cagle was the performer that night and actually in the end we all knew a few songs compared to what we originally thought. We had a really good time.
Lil bro
Allison
The girls
The guys

2 Comments:

At Fri Apr 06, 11:53:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

YAY!! SO much fun!!! Can't wait to upload my pics!! And I ESP cant wait to do it again!!!

 
At Sun Apr 08, 11:48:00 PM , Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Aw! So cute! How fun to see Allison's little bro!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home