A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Friday, April 13, 2007

Babysitting

Yesterday I decided to work from the house b/c I had 7 loads of laundry to do and I am going out town today till next Friday. Well my friend from work is having some issues with her husband and had to take him to the doctor. So I volunteered to watch her baby. He was so good only fussy when he started to get sleepy. He was rolling over all over the place. But....I realized I am very happy and content without kids right now and maybe ever. He just needed so much attention. I am not ready to do that. I enjoy holding them and loving them. And everyone says I am so good with kids and how great a mom I will be. I know I will be. I know how I am with other things in my life and I would not slack on my responsibility of being parent. I believe you shouldn't have kids just b/c it is time to have kids.

But I know that I am not ready to do that yet. I enjoy my time and going and coming as I please. Maybe years down the road I will change my mind. And who knows what God has in store for B and I. He might have me blessed with lots of kids. :)


Here are some pics



When B got home it was so neat to see him interact with the baby. It was so cute! Then after they left he surprised me with Charlotte's Web. I was dying to buy it. I saw it over Christmas with my sister's and for once I really truly understood what the movie was all about.
I leave today to go to Alabama to help my little sister get ready for her first prom. Lots of pictures to come I am sure.

3 Comments:

At Mon Apr 16, 02:18:00 PM , Blogger Alyssa said...

So does this mean you will not be volunteering to babysit my four??

 
At Mon Apr 23, 11:24:00 PM , Blogger my life is brilliant said...

Babysitting is definitely awesome birth control! lol It wears you out!

Can't wait to see the prom pics -- AND hear how this weekend went. I'm dying to know!

 
At Fri Apr 27, 03:20:00 PM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

Go Shorty! It's your birfday! We gonna party like it's your birfday. We gonna sip bacardi like its your birfday!!!!

Can't wait for tonight!! YA-YUH!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home