Restful Weekend
Friday night met us with Allison for a major catch up session. It had been a few weeks and was much needed. We had some really good talks over sushi and then over a margarita. Then after we parted, B and I headed to tell his cousin bye. She and her husband are moving to Mexico for a few months to try to get pregnant. She is taking a drug that they do not offer here. It was a very sad goodbye.
Saturday morning we got up and made sandwiches and hit the road. We headed to
Shreveport to stay at a casino. B had a free room, free dinner and free 20 bucks. For less than 3hrs away I was definitely up for a mini vacation that would not cost much. We checked in and took a slight nap. At 4 I had a 50 min full body massage planned. The massage was wonderful but the therapist said she couldn't get all the knots out of my neck area. I know this is the worst part on my back. But I still felt good. B and I had dinner at the buffet full of snow crabs that I could not stop eating. Hey it was free and I still wanted my money's worth. I played a bit in the casino, then went upstairs to enjoy the jacuzzi tub with B. I was in bed early and got so much needed sleep. We got back fairly early today and I feel so relaxed right now. What a wonderful way to spend the weekend.

1 Comments:
Fifty-minute massage? Nice! And you gotta love buffets! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home