A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Parent's 30th Anniversary

My parent's 30th anniversary was Monday. For the last 9 months us girls and my dad have been planning a surprise trip for my mom to NYC. On Thursday my dad came home with a card and their trip itinerary. She was so shocked especially since they were leaving Friday morning. They flew first class all the way. I can't even begin to name all the things they did. My mother has always wanted to go to NYC. Also from us girls, we got them Broadway tickets to Phantom of the Opera. They had awesome seats and said the show was unbelievable.

Every time I talked to them while they were gone, I could hear happiness in both their voices. It was just so sweet. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! 30 years is such a long time, I hope to have that with B someday.

3 Comments:

At Thu Jun 14, 06:19:00 PM , Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Wow what a sweet gift to your parents!! That's amazing that you all planned that together!

 
At Sun Jun 17, 09:14:00 PM , Blogger my life is brilliant said...

That's so sweet! Glad they enjoyed it. :)

 
At Mon Jun 18, 12:34:00 PM , Blogger L said...

That is so sweet! I hope my parents can do something as wonderful for their 30th.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home