TGIF
I am wide awake early this morning because my mind is racing with so many thoughts. It has been a very busy 3 weeks at work. My boss was out of the country for 2 weeks so I was doing his job and my job plus this huge project we are working on. We are changing things in our company and bring everyone from all over the country to train them on this. We have 11 2day classes in 8 weeks and they start July 9. 3 weeks it will 2 sessions for the week. So I have been playing travel agent and event planner for the evening events on top of helping him with the project. So of course I lay in bed thinking OK this is what I have to get done today at work. I know I am crazy but that is my nature. I am really enjoying this and it will we free food and free drinks so I can't complain on that. But boy am I am going to be exhausted! My July weekends are not too busy but my August weekends are super packed. Somebody asked me the other day when I am going to sleep I said oh the weekends. Guess in August that will not happen.
Last night B and I and others from work hit a happy hour which was much needed. I was good and only drank beer so I feel great today. But it was a fun night. It is pretty funny because hardly any girls go to these things. So it was me and an HR lady like always. Another girl showed up for a bit but that was it. The HR lady is like me and just fits right in with the guys. Not to mention her and B are good friends. She is so much like me and we just click. Her husband travels for work so she has free evenings all the time. Well she does have a kid but her family and his family live here so she can have help if she needs it. I think the reason I love this girl is because they are pretty rich and you would never know it. Well if you looked at her hand and saw her Harry Winston you would but other than you would never know. She doesn't act like it at all. And we just have so much fun especially when alcohol is involved.
Now since we did that last night means tonight we are going to have to work out and clean the house. And we have a nice dinner we didn't cook last night so we can do that tonight. Which is fine by me a low key evening at home. Then tomorrow I am off to help OO with deciding which reception site would be best for her wedding. I am so excited she asked me to help with this! I think she was worried I would think it was weird her asking. But we just have such a good time together and lots of things in common she thought I could definitely be honest in her decision making on this. Yay! And she mentioned it might help with my decision making later on....:)
Hope everyone has a great weekend. Thank God It's Friday!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home