Headed to Alabama
Tomorrow night at this time I will be climbed in a bed giggling with my 2 sisters over something silly. Except this time one of them has a little baby girl inside of her. I am headed to Bama for my sister's baby shower. She is flying in from DC for a shower hosted by me and my little sister and her best friend and then on Sunday a shower given by her mother in law. I can't wait to see them and my parents. The strangest part there will be no husbands or my little sister's boyfriend around tomorrow night and probably the last time that will ever happen just the 3 of us with this little special girl coming into our world. Sad but very exciting too! Going to enjoy every minute of the weekend that will of course go by so fast.

2 Comments:
What a special time! Enjoy it!
Aw, how exciting! Congrats, Auntie!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home