A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Sunday, December 07, 2008

We closed the house

By 5pm Friday we were owners of house!! Keys in our hands. Well we own 3% of it. :) The closing process was so easy and I didn't get emotional for once. I did cry a little when we pulled up to OUR driveway. We have truly been blessed with how easy things have gone. We have been told by numerous people buying a house is never this easy. So I guess in a few years when we have outgrown or move away we will get what is coming. LOL B carried me over the threshold. Isn't he a sweet guy?



About to sign my life away....



Our 1930 Tudor home






5 Comments:

At Sun Dec 07, 11:23:00 PM , Blogger k said...

very cute! congrats!

 
At Mon Dec 08, 08:42:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats! your house is so cute! home ownership is great...until that first thing goes wrong and you realize, "i can't call the maintenance man anymore!" haha. :)

 
At Mon Dec 08, 09:04:00 AM , Blogger L said...

It is adorable! I love it! Congratulations!

 
At Thu Dec 11, 05:11:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Cute little house.

 
At Mon Dec 22, 05:42:00 PM , Blogger my life is brilliant said...

I love these pictures! Can't wait to see it!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home