Finally...wedding pictures
Here are some of my favorite wedding pictures with captions. I can't tell anyone how perfect the day went. NOTHING went wrong. And how beautiful the weather was as you can see from the pictures. It has been 4 months and I can hardly believe it. I am really enjoying being a wife and married life.

Me arriving at Edgewood. I was so excited. I had been nervous all morning but really only because I wanted things to go right not nervous about getting married!

B arriving at Edgewood. He was much more nervous than I was.

Almost time

Us holding hands before the start of the cermony not talking or seeing each other. I didn't want to let him go.

With my dad before it started...he was trying to be stong and not make me cry.

Isn't it a beautiful day. I did pretty good and only choked up once. B on the other hand was shaking the whole time and choking up more than I was. It was so cute!

The kiss...

We are married!!


One of my favorite pictures of me


The combined families

The wedding party

I love these picture with my sisters.

My bridesmaids

Eating and drinking....the good thing of having a small wedding you can actually eat and enjoy things. The food was so good. They even packed up some of it for us to eat that night for dinner. I am so glad we had the wedding at noon. We were able to enjoy our wedding night.


Our cake was sooooo good! I love wedding cake and again got to try both layers. And top is saved for our 1st anniversary!

Our first dance where the only way I wouldn't cry was to sing to him. "When you say nothing at all" Ronan Keating It is the one from Notting Hill.

I am not a big fan of the bouqet toss so I suprised my mother by giving it to her for all the love she has shown me.


B and his groomsman smoking cigars



This is the picture we will have as 16x20 hanging in our house somewhere.

My dress was filthy. We are leaving in the 1941 Cadaliac Limo. In our album these are in black and white.

Headed to our hotel. He drove us around Tahoe for about 20 minutes showing off the car and us. Once in the room B and I talked for over an hour about everything. I didn't want to get out of my dress just yet. Hehe

7 Comments:
very beautiful! you looked fabulous!
you were such a beautiful bride!! your dress was gorgeous! your wedding looked so beautiful, and having those mountains in the background was just awesome. joe and i have a couple shots of us holding hands with a door between us too. it was fun doing that without seeing each other.
Love these pictures! That was such a fun, gorgeous day. You looked amazing!
I'm so excited pictures are up!! I just have to tell you before I look at the rest I LOVE that first one. It is so adorable with your hair all done up, casual clothes, and holding the wedding dress behind you!
Oh my gosh Heather, I think that is one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen!! I wish I could comment on the individual photos. The setting is sooo gorgeous. I love the one of you and Brian kissing by the lake, the one of the entire ceremony with the mountains and lake behind it, and the one of you two dancing. But they are ALL amazing! Oh, oh, and the door one was so sweet : ) .
How did I miss these pictures before? I love them! It was such a beautiful setting, and you look gorgeous in your dress!
SO Beautiful!!! I love them!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home