A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I am back and married

I am a married woman! I am a wife! And everything went great!!! I will blog once I can get caught up on life and sleep especially. We got back from Fiji at 230am yesterday morning(Wednesday) which means we had been traveling for 24hrs. We should have been home Tuesday night but thanks to flight delays and other issues it was almost 4 hours past the time. By the time we made it to bed after opening gifts it was 4am and neither of us could really sleep. So we both worked from home yesterday and slept in till noon. I made myself get up so I could try to go to bed last night at decent time. Of course last night I still couldn’t sleep and I am feeling it today. I am hoping by Sunday night I can be back on the right schedule. I promise I will be blogging soon with the few wedding pics that I have from others (waiting on my actual photographer) and pics from the honeymoon. Thanks for all the well wishes.

3 Comments:

At Fri Jun 20, 01:03:00 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

YAYAYAYAYYA!!!! Married lady!!! :D

 
At Mon Jul 14, 08:48:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

YEAH MRS!!!!

 
At Sun Jul 20, 09:38:00 PM , Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Heather!! It was so good to meet you and B!! I'm sorry we didn't get to spend more time together, but we will next time. It was fun to get to see you in person. You are absolutely gorgeous! It surprised me how comfortable it was meeting you. It felt just like picking up where we left off!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home