Update on wedding dress
So I forgot to mention my dress finally came in. I went 3 weeks ago and tried it on by myself this time. The length is plenty long enough. Doesn’t even need to be hemmed. But for some reason when I tried it on I didn’t love it anymore. I started crying and thinking it was horrible on me. And this wasn’t the right dress for me. My consultant came in and said it looks great. And to make me feel even better she even said wait you have lost weight because this is being taken in more than I thought it would be. I don’t think I have lost weight but I have toned up some. That made me feel really good that my months of working out have paid off some.
I do like the dress and maybe I was just having an off day about it. The bustle is going to look so cute. I go back on May 26 for my final fitting and should be taking it home unless there is something left to do. Which if there is they have 1 week to finish it before I have to leave for Tahoe. Thank goodness my little sister is coming back with us after her high school graduation next week. I will need her that day. And I am sure all week for last minute stuff.

1 Comments:
You must've just been having an off-day - one of those days when you don't feel like you look good in anything. You're going to look amazing! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home