Update on the dress
It is Wednesday night and I still have no answer on my dress. I heard nothing on Monday. So Tuesday morning I called and I was told the manager was waiting on the warehouse with an answer. She said I would hear from her that afternoon. Tuesday night I still had no answer. So this morning I called and asked for my consultant because she has been great with the wedding dress buying process and not sure she has even been told about this mess. She was with a client so I left a message. Wednesday evening still no answer so I call back. Now I am pissed!! I have been very calm through this whole thing but now they are screwing around with me and not giving me a straight answer. The sweet girl on the other end says my consultant has left do you want to leave a message. I tell her NO. I already did that and she did not call back. Gave her a brief explanation and she went looking for the manager who of course had left already too. So she apologizes and says she will make sure the manager calls me in the morning. So here's to hoping that really happens.
I am not bridezilla and even if this was not a wedding dress I would be pissed. You do not treat your customers like this. I know this can be fixed easily but I need someone to reassure me of that so I can move on to other things I need to focus on. GRRRRR

2 Comments:
Oh sweetie, I am so sorry! Just breathe... and STAY ON TOP OF THEM! Call them three times a day, if not more!! Who cares if you look like bridezilla, this is a BIG DEAL! You should have an answer by now! Shoot, call them every hour! If not, I will!
poor thing!! They totally owe you some answers! You spent a LOT of money on this dress. They need to get it right, right now! Be firm.
In other news... pi day is me being a math nerd... pi to two decimal places is 3.14. To four decimal places it's 3.1415 So on March 14, 2015 it'll be 3.14.15 and math nerds everywhere will think it's pretty cool. Lame, I know. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home