A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine’s Day!!!



These are the flowers I will carry on my wedding day!! How sweet of him. He said aren’t you impressed I remembered. Of course I am.

5 Comments:

At Sun Feb 17, 05:42:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are very pretty.

 
At Mon Feb 18, 01:39:00 AM , Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

What gorgeous flowers for your wedding day! How sweet that he remembered :) .

 
At Mon Feb 18, 11:33:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

SO pretty!! I TOTALLY see you carrying calla lilies! Slender and goegeous, just like you!

 
At Mon Feb 18, 11:50:00 AM , Blogger Courtney said...

Awwwwwwwwww. How sweet of him!!! And I LOVE calla lillies as a bridal bouquet. So classy and beautiful.

 
At Mon Feb 18, 01:25:00 PM , Blogger my life is brilliant said...

Aww, how cute! I love when a guy just surprises you with a detail you didn't think he'd remember!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home