A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Sunday, September 09, 2007

I need a maid!

B and I are thinking we are going to break down and get a maid. I have no time to clean the whole place from top to bottom like I want it. And we all know men can't do it the way we want it. Now with wedding planning adding to my mix of my busy schedule already it just makes sense to get one.

I just want her to come in once a month and clean it from top to bottom. We plan to continue to do our own laundry( I do that every 3 weeks as it is) and to vacuum when it needs it and even clean toilets when that needs to be done too. But this would really help out on the other things that should be cleaned more than they are getting it now. I don't need to spend a Saturday doing this when there are million other things to catch up on.

I understand now why working moms have maids. I will keep you posted on our findings!

2 Comments:

At Thu Sep 13, 09:08:00 PM , Blogger L said...

She is from Dothan and went to school in Tuscaloosa.

 
At Tue Sep 18, 05:02:00 PM , Blogger my life is brilliant said...

Good luck! That'll be so nice!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home