Wow the summer is coming to an end
I can't believe the summer is almost over. I have been so busy at work that I didn't realize it was almost gone. Speaking of being busy that is why I don't post very often. I go to work at 715 and don't get home till 930 or so. And I am so tired and usually a bit tipsy from entertaining at dinner. We have 3 more set of classes and then it is over. It is going so well but on the weekends I am so exhausted and would rather not to do anything.
So here is my quick catch up....
I got to wear my hot dress to Allison's birthday dinner. We ate at a nice little restaurant then listened to jazz in the park. As you will notice in some of the pics of the sweat rolling down our faces. It was super hot but the music was great.

Before the sweat

After the sweat
Later that week after one of our classes we went out for my friend's birthday on Aug 3 which also happens to be our anniversary. The night was full of so much drinking that on Friday we all felt like crap. Since that day was our anniversary we wanted to still enjoy it and went to the Melting Pot for dinner where we both could barely keep our eyes open through dinner.

My friend for work...you can't see her Harry Winston...darn

After a lot to drink
Saturday we spent the day at the lake on a party boat with B's friends. I had never done this trip before so I wanted to see what all the fuss is about. It was fun but not sure I would do it again because again we were worn out when we got home. We were supposed to go the birthday party for our friend from work But neither of us could get motivated to get ready and fell asleep early. We tried not to feel guilty since we had just partied with her on Thursday night for her birthday.
This week was a full week of classes so on Friday I took the day off and worked from the house. Then we had to deal with my car which was acting up. It turns out thanks be to GOD it was just need a new battery and battery cables. I swore once major things starting breaking on my car I would get another one but this was an easy fix and not too expensive. So I am holding off on buying a new car for a few months.
Yesterday we cleaned our town home top to bottom and grocery shopped. So today I have nothing to do but lay on the couch. Which is good because classes start on Wed this week and we leave Friday for South Carolina. I can't wait to hit the beach and see my friend which just found out she is pregnant. And we will be celebrating B's birthday while we are there.

2 Comments:
I can't believe you're out of town this weekend! I was going to invite you to my birthday outing on Friday. :(
Oh well. I guess getting to go to the beach is a good excuse. And you've earned it.
Looking forward to our lunch next week! Have fun chillin' on the couch!
It looks like you've been having a lot of fun! You look so cute in your dress. I can't wait to hear about South Carolina.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home