A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Payback for what I did as a kid

I am in sunny Florida this week working at one of our locations. I have been in Florida since early Saturday morning. My sister and BIL picked me up and I spent day with them. My sister and I shopped pretty much the whole day. I love shopping with her because she makes me try on things that I would never have the confidance try on. I bought this hot dress and that I would never tried on. I can't wait to wear it this weekend to Allison's birthday dinner.


Then we met up with dad(he is town for business) for Sushi. Went back to my sister's place and spent the night. The next morning spent the day with my BIL and he took me back to where I need to get my rental car(3 hrs north of them). I had a great Sunday with him because we talked the whole day and their are no awkward moments for us. I just love having a brother.

Now all I have been doing is working all day and trying to rest at night. I think I am getting what I deserve for being such a loud kid in a hotel. My whole family is loud so in a hotel it is hard for us to be quiet. Well now that I am adult I realize why my mother was always telling us to be quiet in hotels. I have some very loud neighbors all around and I am sleeping like crap. Heck some of these are grown adults being this loud. At least my bed is super comfortable and I am collecting more Hilton points.

4 Comments:

At Thu Jul 26, 09:31:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

LOVE the dress!!! Can't wait to see how smokin' hot you look in it Saturday!!!

 
At Fri Jul 27, 12:58:00 PM , Blogger my life is brilliant said...

I LOVE that dress! It's so gorgeous! We better see pictures on here from Saturday! :)

 
At Fri Jul 27, 05:00:00 PM , Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

HOT dress!! Can't wait to see pictures too! How nice that you are WORKING in Florida :) even with the noisy kids next door! Hope they quiet down!!

 
At Fri Aug 10, 02:03:00 PM , Blogger L said...

WOW what a dress!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home