A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Sunday, January 06, 2008

A great way to end the holidays

When we got back to Dallas on New Year's Day we both said how relaxed and NOT exhausted at all we felt. Well B ordered pizza that night for dinner. I put some Parmesan cheese on my pizza from the fridge. After we ate we went upstairs and completely unpacked by 10:30 I started to feel strange and I looked at B and said I just know it I have food poisoning. This is the second time I have ever had it. Well sure enough about 1:30 I started sitting on the toilet off and on every 15 minutes and then finally around 3:30 I puked all the pizza up. I felt better but still was running to the toilet. I had to go to work since we had been out 2 weeks there was lots that I needed to do. And laying down made me feel worse. So all day was filled with running to the bathroom off and on. And eating bland foods for the next 2 days. We can only guess it was the cheese I put on my pizza cause B did not have any of it. I am much better and enjoying eating real food again. But what a way to start back to work because I was completely exhausted and drained.

1 Comments:

At Wed Jan 16, 08:41:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

What a crappy way to end the holidays. Literally.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home