A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Update

I know it has been forever and most of you that read this know the basics of what is going on. I am traveling so much for work right now that I don’t have much time for anything else but wedding planning and catching up the normal daily things. So here is my catch up and I plan to get better at blogging again. I promise!

1. Our place is booked for noon on 06/07/08 at the Edgewood Golf Course in South Lake Tahoe.
2. My dress is ordered and should be here by March.

3. Our wedding night room is booked.

4. Our plane tickets for our honeymoon are booked.

5. We received our passports after only 3 ½ weeks.

6. The engagement pictures turned out so great!!!

7. We have started the registering process and boy does that take longer than I ever imagined it would take. We are still not done with the first place but know that after that it will be whole lot easier.

8. B and I were able to go the Auburn/Alabama football game courtesy of a good friend of mine who didn’t want her tickets. So we took my little sister and another good friend of mine met us to use the other ticket. My sister and her husband went to Auburn with us just to hang out. It was a really fun day. And Auburn pulled out a win. 6 years in a row baby!

9. B won the biggest loser competition at work and lost 20 lbs in 10 weeks. He won $600. I am so proud of him and he wants to continue to eat right and exercise.

10.Christmas holidays will be leaving the 20th for Alabama and returning for 12 hours on the 26th and leaving the 27th for South Texas to spend New Years with B’s family. I know more traveling. I think the whole month of December I will have been home for like 10 days or so. And only in my office for 3 days.

11. Wedding plans are moving a long. We are working on the save the dates to send out after the holiday mail in early January. There are some big decision that I need to make by the end of January such as flowers, cake, and invitations that I have not begun to look at yet. Everyone says wedding planning is stressful and so far it really has not been. Just making time to get these done is annoying once I have time the decisions come pretty easy.

I know I have missed a few things but I tried to catch everyone up.

2 Comments:

At Thu Dec 13, 02:21:00 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

Wow! You are way further along in the wedding details than I am!!! We don't even know where we're GOING for our honeymoon, let alone having bought tickets! And you have your DRESS!!! I am SO jealous! I MUST get mine by the end of January!

Yay for a Tahoe Wedding! It will be so pretty. I adore Lake Tahoe.

 
At Thu Dec 20, 09:55:00 AM , Blogger my life is brilliant said...

Yay! You're back! I hope January slows down for you so you can catch your breath. And so we can go to lunch. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home