A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Saturday, February 09, 2008

New Tennis Shoes

It was time. It has been almost 2 years to the day that both B and I had purchased new tennis shoes. So I decided the best use of my grandpa's Christmas money was to buy new shoes. I really love my Nike's that I got last time because they were made for me people who walk on the inside of their feet which I do. So I was on a mission to find them again. Well apparently now they don't call them that and make quite a few shoes for that. I still ended up going with a Nike pair. I think they are cute. And when I am not working out they will go with just about anything. Looking forward to this week and working out in my new shoes.

3 Comments:

At Sat Feb 09, 04:39:00 PM , Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

I think those are the cutest running shoes I've seen!

 
At Tue Feb 12, 09:24:00 PM , Blogger my life is brilliant said...

Those ARE cute! I love getting new tennis shoes. It makes me more excited to work out. :)

 
At Mon Feb 18, 11:27:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

OOoh, I like!! They are so pretty AND functional!

I will need some before the end of the year, and I am already looking forward to new ones! I love the feel, realizing how worn out the old ones got!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home