A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Thursday, May 08, 2008

RSVP Cards

I have spreadsheet with all the yes and no responses. Well today I realize my count is wrong I am missing an important person. That person says to me oh I didn’t think you wanted that back. Ok seriously I didn’t put a stamp on it for you not to send it back. I have a million things going on and need to not have to try and guess who is coming and who is not. Because as we see I left them off.

I just don’t understand people and their etiquette. When we are invited to a wedding I try to send it back a few days after receiving the invitation. Let’s be honest you either know you are coming or not coming. It is not hard to check it and put in the envelope and seal it. That is only 3 things to do. Maybe I was just raised different but just because we have branched out into all this technology doesn’t mean that etiquette goes out the wedding.

And with a destination wedding this makes it even more crucial to know who is really coming.

Enough of my soap box. They still have till the 17th but still!

3 Comments:

At Thu May 08, 10:05:00 PM , Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Oh no! Now I feel bad for not sending back a couple I've received. My life is always so up in the air unless it's someone REALLY important I never know for sure until the last minute. I guess in your case it was so I'm on your band wagon with you about THAT etiquette : ) .

 
At Fri May 09, 09:35:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

oooh...now I'm interested to know who THAT was!

 
At Mon May 12, 12:28:00 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

Ugh - I pray that everyone on my list sends them back ASAP!!! I think I'm oly gonna give them like 2 weeks to do so... so hopefully they'll feel the pressure of the "due date" looming!

How did things work out with your dress???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home