They grow up fast
My baby sister graduates from high school Thursday night. I can hardly believe. I was 9 1/2 years old when she was born and she was my little rag doll. B and I head to Alabama late tomorrow night stopping half way to get some rest and do the rest of the trip on Thursday. While I am there on Saturday my church back home is throwing a shower for me. I will get to see so many people who will not be attending the wedding. Saturday night we are off to see a play and take a break from wedding craziness and my parents remodeling of their kitchen. We are going to see The C0unt of M0nte Cristc0. Then Sunday after church we drive the whole way back so that we can get some things done on our holiday Monday. Should be a busy weekend but a very memorable one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home