A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

It is time!

We leave tomorrow and on Saturday I will be married!!!!!!!!!

Almost everything is ready to go except last minute stuff in the morning. I am going to soak in the tub and relax and then hit the bed. Wish us luck that everything goes as planned well as much as it can. I will be back in 2 weeks.

Oh and today I got a Brazilian wax! It hurt but not horribly. Boy will B be surprised on Saturday night.

6 Comments:

At Tue Jun 03, 11:50:00 PM , Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Oooh good luck!! You won't need it. You are going to be an amazingly beautiful bride with wonderful friends there to support you.

BIG hugs!!

 
At Wed Jun 04, 06:46:00 PM , Blogger L said...

I am so so excited for you! Nice surprise for B -hehe. Have a wonderful time, H! I really can't wait to hear all about it and see the pictures.

 
At Wed Jun 04, 10:29:00 PM , Blogger my life is brilliant said...

Ha! Nice! I didn't know you were getting that done. Eek!

I'm so pumped for this weekend!

 
At Sat Jun 07, 01:27:00 PM , Blogger Alyssa Turner said...

Congrats and have a great day! You are one brave women...I could never do the whole brazillian thing.

 
At Wed Jun 11, 12:35:00 AM , Blogger Courtney said...

I cannot wait to see pictures!!!!!

 
At Mon Jun 16, 08:48:00 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

... waiting patiently for pictures.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home