A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Traveling again

Last Thursday by lunch I knew I was headed to outside DC for work this week. I was not happy. This meant traveling on Labor Day and I have to travel again next week. But I sucked it up and said free trip to see my sister who lives here now. I am staying through Saturday and as long as Hanna stays away I will go home Saturday night and leave on my next trip Sunday night. Then when I return on Thursday night we leave for Atlanta for the weekend to visit the friends that were with us when we got engaged.



So I am traveling fool for 2 weeks straight only being home 3 nights in 18 days.. Labor Day weekend we spent at the lake with Allison. We spent a lot of time on the boat and just relaxing since I knew I would be going on Sunday night to pack up to leave the next day. I didn't try the wake board this time but B did try. Here are some pics. Allison said I looked like Jackie O with my big sunglasses and my haircut.







Tomorrow night my sister and husband are meeting me for dinner halfway between their place and where I am. Then she is coming back to spend the night with me. I will go into work for a few hours on Friday and then we will head into town to do some looking around. Saturday we will go to DC and do something tourist like a museum since it could be pouring here then from Hanna. Last night I was able to meet up with l again for dinner. It was so good to see her and looking forward to many trips up here to visit with her and my sister. Now if she would just come to Dallas

.

2 Comments:

At Wed Sep 03, 08:48:00 PM , Blogger my life is brilliant said...

Cute picture of you and l!

And yes, she definitely does need to come to Dallas. :)

 
At Wed Sep 03, 10:13:00 PM , Blogger L said...

Yay, you wrote! Looks like my scarf is fallin' off my head, oops. It was so great to see you and catch up!! I hope you have a wonderful time with your sister this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home