A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Monday, September 08, 2008

DC and OKC

Hanna kept us from doing anything in DC like we had planned. So we went to see the new condo they are moving to for the next 3 years and went to the mall. It rained like cats and dogs all day. I wasn't even sure my flight would leave. I got to Reagan and it stopped raining. I was able to see certain things from the airport and then the dark clouds started rolling in from the south. Somehow we still left and took off to the north and I could see the Pentagon and Arlington Cemetery from window on the plane.

Now I am in Oklahoma City. Working away. I have to go back in tonight blah! The good thing is I am out of here on Thursday afternoon and working from the house on Friday before we leave for Atlanta. I think my boss owes me for making me travel on Labor Day and yesterday (Sunday) so he said it was OK.

Otherwise just feeling blah. I would rather be at home. I do like traveling but for some reason the way things are at working I am not really enjoying it like I used to. I am supposed to be home next week which is good since I have worked out but not hardcore like I have been and I can tell. All I do is eat out while on the road and I do try to eat right but it is really very hard. So it will be nice to get back into my routine next week.

2 Comments:

At Wed Sep 10, 10:45:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

I'm ready for my workout partner to come back!!!

Not gonna lie...haven't done anything since you left. :-(

 
At Fri Sep 12, 09:10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would rather be home than traveling for work too. i'm sorry you didn't get to see much in d.c. there's so much to do there! i love that city. how awesome that you're coming out here to atlanta!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home