A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Monday, November 24, 2008

We are getting a house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We heard from them by lunch. They are paying to fix everything and have set it up for next Monday and Tuesday for the work to be done. We hadn't really technically asked them to do this yet. They must really want to be done with this house and move on. (they are getting a divorce) So our appraisal is tomorrow and they want to still close if possible Dec. 5th is what was put in the contract sent back to us. That is next week!!! I have got to get packing. I am so excited and keep doing my happy dance in the living room. Our 60 day notice was turned in this evening! I will post pictures soon.

4 Comments:

At Wed Nov 26, 10:45:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

YIPEEE!!! I've been DYING for you to spill the beans!!! I've already got a bottle of wine ready to bring over when you host us for dinner in your NEW HOUSE for the first time!!!

YIPEE!!!

 
At Wed Nov 26, 02:18:00 PM , Blogger L said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you!

 
At Mon Dec 01, 04:35:00 PM , Blogger k said...

i can't wait to see pics!

 
At Fri Dec 05, 03:29:00 PM , Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Wow!! Okay it SEEMED like it was quick, even though I know you're right. Buying a house is NOT quick. I'm so excited for you!! Is it close to where you are now?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home