Working long hours
I know in this economy we should all be happy with a job. And I am trust me. But some days I am just tired of where I am. I finally put my resume together and it is ready to go out but I am waiting on the economy. In a way it is working out to maybe put this off till next June like I had planned on doing. B and I can not work at the same place forever.
Well I got a slight raise a couple of weeks to do more work than I had been doing. Now it is long hours at work. Last week I was at work at 5am every day and leaving around 5pm. I tried to take 2 hour lunches but it just made me not want to go back. This week not going in at 5am but trying to push it to 7am. Not sure if they are going to like that. It is a lot of sitting and babysitting and hand holding. Seriously the job is not hard these people are doing but if no one holds them accountable then they don't have to do any of it.
Again I should not complain ...I have a job with a great salary just hoping I can get through the next couple of weeks of work long hours.

1 Comments:
Wow, 12 hour days!? I'm glad they gave you a raise. Your weekend sounds so wonderful. My girlfriends and I love to do fondue nights, yum!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home