NYC pics
We had almost 300 pics from our trip. B takes pictures of random things sometime. I even included a few from the first part in DC.
Washington Monument
White House and White House Christmas Tree from top of the Washington Monument
White House
Rockefeller Tree
Romantic carraige ride through Central Park with 20 inches of snow
Times Square
Mary Poppins....Omg so good!
New Year's Eve
Yes that is the ball behind us from the roof we were on
Happy New Year
Drunk boys should not tell girls how to take pics
We got it right this time.
Top of the Empire State Building

3 Comments:
Fun trip! When you come back to the area, I'd love to meet up with you again! Very exciting news for your sister! I'm so glad to hear you're going to be blogging again. I'm going to try to be better about it myself - about to post about my NYC trip, too. :)
Look at your red tights!!!! I LOVE them!!!
LOVE your new years eve outfit!!! What a FUN trip!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home