Attempting to get back into blogging
Here is my attempt to get back into blogging. I don't blog at work. I don't look at blogs at work. Since they track EVERYTHING just the one part of my life I would rather them not see. So coming home and thinking about getting on a computer doesn't sound fun and the reason I stay away. Because when I usually get on I do other things and then I read a few blogs and then I am done. Call me lazy!
Happy New Year!! We started the New Year in NYC with my sister and brother in law. Yes we saw the ball drop but from a rooftop next to it and no crowd! This weekend headed to the National Championship Game to watch my beloved Auburn Tigers eat some Oregon Duck. I said to someone today if I was not getting a niece in April (first baby in our family) this year would be quite boring after a fabulous first couple of weeks!
Stay tuned maybe I will keep this up!

3 Comments:
*crossing fingers*
Would LOOVE to see pictures of NYC!
YAY! YAY! YAY!!!!!!
SOOOOOOO excited you are getting back to this! When I saw your comment on gff's, I read it three times to double check that it was you - and couldn't wait to see if you had an update, and YES! you did!!!
YIPEE!!!!
And girl - 2011 is going to be AWESOME!! The first couple weeks are for sure super fun - but we'll make sure to do other things that make it it a rockstar year....no time for boring!!!!
Post pics from NYC!!
yay! so surprised to see you pop up in google reader today!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home