A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Iced in





We haven't even tried to get out of the driveway because we know we can't. The little snow is sitting on the ice and becoming ice itself. Poor B is out there scraping so hopefully we can get out tomorrow. And with temps not getting above 32 until Thursday this could be a mess. Working from home today. It is 19 but feels like 1.
cool icicle

3 Comments:

At Tue Feb 01, 04:57:00 PM , Blogger L said...

Wow! I cannot believe it's that cold in Dallas! Stay warm, and I hope you can make it out tomorrow. Of course I'm over here wishing for an ice storm, so I can have a work delay. :)

 
At Wed Feb 02, 11:15:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

I see the little pet food container and it made me so sad for Rufus! Hopefully he found somewhere to hide and stay warm! Poor little bugger!!!

 
At Wed Feb 02, 03:20:00 PM , Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Yay, snow! I hope we get some here in Austin.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home