A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

5k here I come

I am doing it! AHHHHHHH. http://www.dashdowngreenville.com/ I have committed to doing the 5k on a crazy weekend at that. We always go to the parade and have a party at our house. So yes I am nuts cause we are still doing all that this year. Well I might have to pass on the parade but still a party. I can run almost 3k miles now so in 8 weeks surely I will be fine. Once I am sure I can do it then I will start working on my speed. 4,000 people do this run so it is going to be touch to get out of the crowd and have a good time. But I have set a goal in mind and going to really try hard to do it.

2 Comments:

At Wed Jan 19, 09:20:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! And we'll be there to cheer you on!!!

 
At Wed Jan 19, 12:34:00 PM , Blogger k said...

Yay! I love when people start running because I love it so much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home