National Champions
Auburn did it. And I was there. B and I had so much fun at the game. I couldn't even believe it when it was over and we had won. The game was so intense the whole night and I knew it would come down to who had the ball last and was able to score last. OT just was not an option in my head! Anyway money well spent! And I really do have a great husband who was not going to let me miss this game. And Allie was even there! So I got to celebrate with my oldest college bestie. Here are some pics.
Oh Sunday night we ate dinner with Muhammad Ali. Ok so not at our table but in the same small restaurant. Now it is back to the real world. WAR EAGLE!
During the game
After the win
The scoreboard

4 Comments:
SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FUN!!! I'm not sure how you and I can ever top that trip!! ...but we gotta try! hehe
Can't wait to frame our pics!!!!
That is so awesome that you went! I was wearing your colors and cheering War Eagle with my friends. What a crazy game!
Aw how cute! I can't imagine how incredible it was to see your team win and BE THERE!
PS Left you an award on my blog! Love that you're back and posting :) .
http://thepittmanshow.blogspot.com/2011/01/dreaming-now.html
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home