A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Board games

Spent a wonderful Saturday night with Allie and her fiance hehe. They just got engaged in one my favorite places Napa. B and I went over for what was a wonderful dinner cooked by Allie. B was still talking about the food the next day. Read her blog for what she made. After dinner we played board games. I love board games and it was so much fun playing it with them. m We played Apples to Apples and ImagineIF. Afterwards we had champagne to celebrate their engagement. I am very happy for them.

Somehow after a night of drinking the next day I was able to run my longest run yet and run the whole thing. Of course this wasn't until noon. LOL 5k is March 12th!

1 Comments:

At Thu Mar 10, 05:04:00 PM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

Aww, thanks!! We had SUCH a blast! Can't wait for Saturday!!!! And girl, I was hungover too!!!

Thanks for bringing the bubbly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home