A Tall Sassy Gal

southern girl from Alabama living in the Big D

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sunglasses

I have never owned a nice pair. Just never saw it is as important. I just need something to keep the sun out of my eyes and from squinting and getting a headache. I have hard time understanding how people don't wear them and not protect their eyes.

Anyway B asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I decided nice sunglasses. Let me just tell you so many decisions. This is not easy for me. But I am trying to decide do I want the trendy ones or just a nice pair. I do want them polarized for sure and after Sunday B said I will just get you 2. One you can wear with your work clothes and nice clothes and one you can wear for beach, pool, outdoors stuff etc. So now I am trying to decide which 2 that will be.

I am down to a few pairs from Ray Bans and Maui Jim. Decisions decisions.

3 Comments:

At Wed Mar 30, 12:57:00 PM , Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Ooh, the first ones are SO super cute!! I love the second ones, too. Sunglasses are SO hard to pick out, though. They have too look right for your face. So sweet that he's getting you two.

 
At Wed Mar 30, 12:57:00 PM , Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

*to* look right

 
At Fri Apr 01, 01:14:00 PM , Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

Oooh, I love them ALL!

GOOD sunglasses are important! You SHOULD be wearing nice sunglasses with a high quality lens which has good UV protection, because when you wear a shaded lens, your eye dialates more, letting more UV into your eye, and cheap sunglasses have no protection against that. :)

YAY for a FUN birthday present!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home