Bahamas here we come!
No this was not planned. But B got a huge promotion and we wanted to celebrate. Last time we did a nice dinner and this time he suggested a trip and make it a 2 part trip to also celebrate our 3 year anniversary. Can you believe that? 3 years! And also it was a trip to go somewhere by ourselves. That hasn't happened in almost 2 years. We are always on a trip with someone usually my family or friends. And don't worry we love taking trips with these people so it hasn't bothered us one bit. But we figured we were due for one by ourselves even if just a short weekend getaway.
So I let him take the reigns. After weeks of him not saying much about it, he said we are going to the Bahamas. Not what I expected. I thought somewhere in the states and only taking 1 day off from work. Maybe even being able to drive to it or a cheap plane trip. So now we are taking 3 days off from work and leaving the country. And spending more than I had planned.
I have to relax he wanted to do this. We are not poor or broke so what if we have to wait a little longer to do things we need to do so be it. This will be relaxing and fun.
Instead of staying here.....

We are staying here
It is much cheaper but full access to everything at the Atlantis and right next door. Since you don't stay in the room much I didn't care and figure this was much nicer than any C0mfort Inn and Suites in the states. We already have 1 snorkeling day planned. I am excited and this will be fun.

4 Comments:
I've been to Paradise Island several times (although not in 10+ years) and we always stayed at the comfort inn! it was a nice hotel and less overwhelming (and less crowded) than next door.
Oh how exciting!! And how AWESOME that he planned it all. Happy early 3 year anniversary! You are going to have SO much fun!
When are you going? I can't wait to see pictures!
So glad yall got to get away for a few days!!! And isn't if FAB when the mister does all the planning?? Makes me feel like a queen! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home